Wednesday, October 28, 2015

RFID Blocking Sleeves


4 of 5 Stars

With everything in the media about identity theft and in the past having my credit card hacked, I love the peace of mind that the RFID Blocking Sleeves gives me. 

It is easy to slip your credit card and passports into the sleeves.  I recently took a trip with my passport and felt better about traveling with it since I was using the sleeve. 


I appreciate this product so much that I got my mom some RFID Blocking Sleeves for her upcoming trip to Europe.  She was extremely grateful and happy for the added security.  I will have to get some for my in-laws next with all the traveling they do.  In addition, I never know what to get them.  It seems like it would be the perfect gift for people that travel a lot. 

I was gifted the product to test in exchange for writing an unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment