Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Bully Sticks Dog Treats

5 of 5 Stars

My Siberian Husky, McKinley, loves the organic 12-inch Bully Sticks by Best Bully Sticks.  I always find it hilarious when give my dog a large threat, and he carries it around proudly.  Okay so I am easily amused, but it is really cute.

I love that I can trust this product because 100% Angus beef and no added unknown chemicals.  I also love that my dog enjoys chewing it so it helps to fight the tartar and plaque that build up on his teeth.  I am not great about brushing his teeth, so anything that helps is a bonus.  It is also a plus that the sticks seem to last longer than similar products that I have given him.

As you can see from the photo below, my cat, Tigger, was very jealous of McKinley. I would definitely get this product for my dog again.


No comments:

Post a Comment