Tuesday, October 2, 2018

BAXIA TECHNOLOGY Essential Oil Diffuser


Price: $9.49
3 of 5 Stars

Nice size Essential Oil Diffuser.  It is quiet and provides a lot of mist.  Looks elegant.  

Features:
  • 100ml
  • Quiet
  • 8 LED light options
  • Waterless auto shut-off
  • BPA-free
  • 30-day money back guarantee
  • 90-day limited product warranty


Pros:

  • It gives off a lot of mist.
  • Comes with an easy to read measuring cup.
  • Auto shut-off
  • Easy to use and clean

Cons:


  • The mist is strong but stays low.  It makes the surface it is placed on damp.  I had a newspaper sitting near it and it made the pages wet.  I have not experienced this with other diffusers.  This is my fourth diffuser.
  • It does not have a feedback light when it is on.  I like to use the diffuser with the lights off, I like having an on-light. You can see steam coming out of it for some feedback but it is not the same.  I have three other diffusers, all of them have an on-light. 


No comments:

Post a Comment