Thursday, June 30, 2016

Ubiquiti Networks Unifi 802.11ac Dual-Radio PRO Access Point

5 of 5 Stars



The UBIQUITI Networkes UniFi AP Ac Pro Access Point is an excellent product. This was probably the easiest computer-related product I ever installed. I received the Cloud Key, Switch 8, and AP Ac Pro at the same time. They were all simple to connect and compatible. I like that the AP Ac Pro works both indoors and outdoors. I also like that it features both a 5 GHz Band with speeds of up to 1300 Mbps and 2.4 GHz Band with speeds of up to 450 Mbps.

The packaging was well designed, containing a lot of product information that could be referenced. The manuals are easy to follow and well-illustrated. It gives very detailed information that is comprehendible.

The hardware is beautifully constructed. I like the clean streamline design. It is a product you don’t mind being on display. The materials seem to be top quality. It is nice that they include both ceiling, and wall mounted options. I powered my UniFi AP Ac Pro through a UBIQUITI Networkes UniFi Switch 8.

The software downloaded quickly and is extremely user friendly. I use Microsoft Windows 10 and Google Chrome. There is a UBNT Discovery app for Chrome, which works great to help with the installation. I used the UniFi Installation Wizard to quickly manage my network. I like that they offer on-line support, but it was so simple to install. I did not need to use it.

I installed this product for my home office. My Wi-Fi speed and range noticeably improved, especially when multiple users are online. It has given me consistent performance with great range. I would highly recommend this product and UBIQUITI Networks.



No comments:

Post a Comment